Monday, March 5, 2012

L'Odyssee de Cartier

Do you know what's sad? L'Odyssee de Cartier. Seriously, I love designer stuff. I'd like to think I can afford all of it even though I know I cannot. I would kill for a Cartier watch or bracelet. Cartier has decided to make a little mini movie. This movie is not horrible. It's actually kind of cool with a cute panther (leopards and panthers are the same so just know that I'm right) going on a journey searching for a place after the diamonds that he was once encrusted in fell off, and he becomes real. Honestly, I felt like something was off from the beginning though all I did was keep watching the cute panther. Suddenly, at the end, it hit me. At the end of this little movie, the panther ends up in Paris and walks into a woman's house. This woman is wearing the pendant that was once the panther. The panther, then, just walks up to the woman, she pets him, and they walk off together. The reason this movie was so off putting is because it is about a panther. A panther is a wild animal. A panther should not be walking up to a woman with a bracelet and love her. The poor cats who played this panther had to have been taken from their homes and trained not to be themselves. That panther should not cuddle the woman; that panther should bite the woman's hand off. I know that panthers are not super endangered, but still. Those poor animals were taken from their homes and forced to love humans and for what? A lousy commercial for diamonds that 1 person out of 100 can afford. The commercial was not necessary and neither was the panther poaching. That is all I have to say. **Note I'm sure the panthers were not poached, I don't know how many people can actually afford Cartier. I said these things for emphasis... DISCLAIMERS woo

No comments:

Post a Comment